- Daily Announcements - October 15, 2018 Today is a Blue Day. Visit the school store on Thursdays and Fridays during lunch and stock up on fun school supplies! Dodgeball is back! On November 8, after school. Teams can be made up of both girls and boys, 5 people per team and the cost is $5. Space is limited Continue Reading
- Dodgeball Tourney - TRS will be holding their annual Dodgeball Tourney on November 8, 2018. Click to download a permission slip.
- 6th Grade Environmental Camp News - 6th grade Ferry Beach deposits and paperwork is due back to school by 10/24/18
- 2018 Property Tax Rate - 2018 PROPERTY TAX RATE SET FOR PEMBROKE - $3.52 DECREASE OVER 2017 PEMBROKE, NH - The Department of Revenue Administration last week finalized the 2018 property tax rate for Pembroke, with a total decrease in the tax rate of $3.52 from $29.76 to $26.24 per thousand dollars of assessed value. The property tax rate is Continue Reading
- Volunteers Committee Members Needed - Volunteers Committee Members Needed The Pembroke School Board has created two new committees Committee #1: The Disposition of the Pembroke Village School To discuss options for what will be done with the Village school after the students move to Pembroke Hill School for the 2019-2020 school year. The committee will discuss options and will be Continue Reading