- Daily Announcements - March 15, 2019 Today is a White Day Happy Pi Day! Baseball Tryout Time Change: Tryouts will be Tuesday (3/19), Wednesday (3/20) and Thursday (3/21) from 4:15 - 5:30 8th graders - Bring in your cutest baby picture to put into the yearbook. Please give your picture to Mrs. Curren or Mrs. Boisvert by March Continue Reading
- Softball Baseball Tryouts - Softball tryouts are scheduled for March 13th, 14th, and 15th (Wed-Fri) from 2:45-4:15. Sports participation packets are due for softball by 11am on March 13th. Baseball tryouts are scheduled for March 19th, 20th, and 21st (Tues-Thurs) from 2:45-4:15. Sports participation packets are due for baseball by 11am on March 19th. If you have any questions Continue Reading
- School Store - Once again this year we are opening our doors to the TRS Online School Store. Click on the link below to see all the TRS apparel options. Show your school pride and wear your TRS apparel with Panther Pride! http://teamstore.gtmsportswear.com/threeriversschool
- PALS Red Sox Night - Sunday April 28, 2019 1:05 Start Time See flyer for details!
- Curriculum Connections - In our second issue of Curriculum Connections, we will share some highlights from Competency Based Grading System. We will also attempt to shed light on some concerns and issues raised by our stakeholders. Additionally, we will provide a glimpse into the amazing work that our teachers have been doing around Assessment Mapping and Unit Design.
- 2018 Property Tax Rate - 2018 PROPERTY TAX RATE SET FOR PEMBROKE - $3.52 DECREASE OVER 2017 PEMBROKE, NH - The Department of Revenue Administration last week finalized the 2018 property tax rate for Pembroke, with a total decrease in the tax rate of $3.52 from $29.76 to $26.24 per thousand dollars of assessed value. The property tax rate is Continue Reading
- Volunteers Committee Members Needed - Volunteers Committee Members Needed The Pembroke School Board has created two new committees Committee #1: The Disposition of the Pembroke Village School To discuss options for what will be done with the Village school after the students move to Pembroke Hill School for the 2019-2020 school year. The committee will discuss options and will be Continue Reading